By Plane and Jet Helicopter – departing from Los Angeles:
Bring romance and adventure back into your lives with this world exclusive weekend getaway to the Grand Canyon Ranch Resort. In about the time it takes to drive to Santa Barbara or Palm Springs you can be landing in your jetcopter near the rim of the Grand Canyon. Your exciting weekend includes a narrated helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon itself and a two night stay in a Genuine Pine Cabin at the Historic 165 square mile Grand Canyon Ranch Resort.
DAY 1 - This West Coast Weekend Getaway starts with a short flight from Los Angeles Int'l Airport to Las Vegas. You will then be transferred to our exclusive Heli USA's private terminal. Your helicopter flight includes views of the Hoover Dam and the new Bypass Bridge. You will explore the grandeur of the Grand Canyon, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. You will be one of few to actually descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon itself, soaring past towering, stone buttresses and columns bathed in an ever-changing kaleidoscope of colors. Shortly after your magnificent helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon, you will land at an icon of America, our Historic Grand Canyon Ranch Resort. You will be met by an authentic Horse-drawn Wagon for a ride through the Joshua Tree Forest. Check in to your cabin, sip your welcome glass of champagne while watching an Arizona sunset. Cocktails in the Diamond Bar (payable locally) followed by dinner in the historic ranch house. After dinner snuggle around a blazing log fire with millions of stars above and the back drop of Spirit Mountain while listening to the songs that helped make the West famous.
Included in this exclusive West Coast Weekend Package to the Historic 165 square mile Grand Canyon Ranch Resort from Los Angeles are two nights stay in a Genuine Pine Cabin.
You may even be lucky like the night Richie Sambora, while a guest at the Ranch, jammed with the Cowboys playing Dead or Alive!
DAY 2 - After breakfast, experience the centuries old traditions of the American Cowboy as you step back in time on an optional guided horseback ride & buffalo safari, horse-drawn wagon ride and buffalo safari, or an overnight campout and horseback ride adventure (payable locally). Evening is a time to relax in romantic privacy.
DAY 3 - Next morning breakfast awaits before boarding your jet helicopter to Las Vegas, concluding with a flight down the famous Las Vegas Strip. Upon arrival in Las Vegas you will be transferred to McCarran Int'l Airport for your departing flight back to Los Angeles.
Weekend getaway includes:
- Book an Overnight Weekend Getaway by November 30th 2011, and receive COMPLIMENTARY ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE from Los Angeles to Las Vegas!*
- Round trip transfers in Las Vegas from McCarran Int'l Airport main terminal to the private Atlantic Air Terminal.
- Spectacular Helicopter flight from McCarran Int'l Airport to Grand Canyon Ranch Resort including flight below the Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Panoramic views of Hoover Dam, the NEW Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, Lake Mead, Iceberg Canyon, and Old Silver Mines.
- Two nights private Overnight Accommodations in a Genuine Pine Cabin.
- Three Western-style cooked meals per day including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Champagne celebration welcome drink in the Historic Ranch House.
- Campfire with Live Western Entertainment.
- Return Helicopter Flight from Grand Canyon Ranch to McCarran Int'l Airport via the famous Las Vegas "Strip."
- Ranch Activities including the opportunity for Guided Horseback Ride and Buffalo Safari, Horse-drawn Wagon Ride and Buffalo Safari, or **Overnight Campout and Horseback Ride Adventure (all payable locally).
Weekend getaway terms/notes:
- *Includes departures from Los Angeles (LAX) only. Must book 14 days in advance of travel date. Offer valid thru 30th November 2011.
- **Upgrade available on Day 2 to the Overnight Campout and Horseback Ride Adventure. Must confirm at the time of booking. Optional Activities are an additional charge and are subject to weather conditions. Horserides are suitable for both inexperienced or advanced horseback riders. Must be age 9 and over, min. height 52" to participate in horseback ride.
Booking codes and information:
Tour Code: G-60 adult / G-61 child
Price: $949 per adult / $749 per child
Duration: Allow approx. 48 hrs. round-trip from LA to Ranch and back.
Notes: Standard cabins feature queen size bed, single bed in loft area, bathroom with a cowboy bath-tub or shower and fireplace or heater. Large cabins feature a queen size bed, two single beds in the loft area, bathroom with a cowboy bath-tub and heater. Appropriate clothing and footwear advised. Children under age 6 must at all times be accompanied by guardian.